Go to RVsitebuilder 7.
Bookmark : Page bookmark or page anchor is a link within a page, add it to jump to a specific location on the same page. These links work together in pairs. One is the Go-To Target hyperlink and the other is the Destination Bookmark.
1. Go to "Content" menu.
2. Create a Bookmark Target (Bookmark Name).
- Select a place in your document where you want to insert a bookmark.
- Insert -> Link -> Bookmark Target.
- Create a bookmark name in a text box.
(For example: Contact)
- Click "OK".
- Display icon of Bookmark.
3. Add text and Link to a bookmark.
- Add the content. (For example: Go to Contact Section)
- Select the text or object you want to use as a hyperlink, and then
click Insert-> Link -> Bookmark.
- Under "Choose a destination bookmark", select a bookmark name, and then click "OK".
- Save page.
4. Review on your website.
- Click "Go to Contact Section".
Article is closed for comments.