Protect the transfer of sensitive data on multiple subdomains under one domain on your server using a single, easy-to-manage certificate.
If you request your certificate for *.myexample.com, you can secure :
If you request your certificate for *.www.myexample.com, you can secure :
• One certificate extends to multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
• Full authentication of your business and second level domain verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
• Most certificates issued in one day.
• Up to 256-bit encryption secures online transactions.
• Lower administrative and development costs using a single SSL certificate for multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
• Simplify certificate installation and management by securing multiple subdomains with one certificate and one expiration date.
• Immediately protect future subdomains by eliminating the time needed to purchase new certificates.