- Virtuozzo 7 OS (You can create and account and ISO can be downloaded from here)
- Storage to create the VPSs disks
BETA - Virtuozzo 7 integration with Virtualizor is in Beta. We do not recommend it on Production servers.
Open a Shell Terminal (e.g. PuTTY) and SSH to your server. Run the following commands:
wget -N http://files.virtualizor.com/install.sh
chmod 0755 install.sh
./install.sh email@example.com kernel=virtuozzo
Please give the email address correctly !
- email : The Admin Email Address
- kernel : In this case its virtuozzo
- noos : If you dont want to download the DomU operating system for the DomU then please add noos=true as a parameter
- beta : If there is a newer version of Virtualizor available and you would like to test it then please add beta=true as a parameter
- interface : You can specify the default interface that you want to set. If not provided it will be considered as eth0.
You can see the details and step further at http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_Virtuozzo