- XenServer 6.2 or XenServer 6.5 or XenServer 7.1 or XenServer 7.2
Open a Shell Terminal (e.g. PuTTY) and SSH to your server. Run the following commands:
wget -N http://files.virtualizor.com/install.sh
chmod 0755 install.sh
./install.sh email@example.com kernel=xcp lvg=VOLUME_GROUP_NAME repo_size=SIZE
Please give the email address correctly !
- email : The Admin Email Address
- kernel : In this case its xcp
- lvg : The Volume Group that will be used for the DomU (VPS) storage e.g. defaults to vg. It should have some OR ALL unallocated space to create LVMs for the VPS.
- repo_size : The size of the Template Repository in GB (Should be numeric only). Where all the Templates are stored. (Recommended size is 100).
You can see the details and step further at http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_XenServer
Article is closed for comments.