If you finished making order and payment, your RVskin license will be automatically active.
You can install RVskin in your server by root privilege.
1. SSH to the server by root privilege, and run the following command.
cd /usr/src; rm -fv rvskininstall.sh; wget http://download.rvglobalsoft.com/rvskininstall.sh; chmod +x rvskininstall.sh; ./rvskininstall.sh
Answer a couple of questions on your shell, and wait until it finishes. First installation will take 2- 5 minutes to install. Installer will create a new hosting account 'rvadmin'. Don't terminate it. It will be used for internal RVskin configuration management.
2. Log in to WHM -> Plugins -> RVglobalsoft Manager -> RVskin. If you cannot find the RVskin and manager menus under it, please close WHM and open it again.
3. To set up features, just simply access to RVskin -> Theme Manager:
- Set global configuration
- Set default language
- Create default feature list for user and for reseller
- Set tweak setting, reseller feature control, body links, top links, help, tutorial links, and etc.
- Test configuration setting in 2 hosting accounts.
- rvadmin: this account can consider to be account belong to root
- reseller's client: this account will reflect setting from reseller skin manager. If it is not configured, it will remain anonymous.