Highlight New Features
1. The new editor's interface.
2. Blocks and Sections control for your body content. Much easier make your site more organized and more beautiful.
3. New template design and new layout by UIKIT framework.
4. Drag and drop editor & new widget.
5. New effects for header banner, blocks.
6. Customizable footer design, breadcrumb, a block's background.
7. Better responsive website.
8. New fonts, navigation design.
9. Free customizable icon set.
10. Manage your website favicon with simple favicon manager.
The new RVsitebuilder SIX vs. the old editor: what's changed?
1. Renamed following tab menus of the editor:
"Home" is changed to "My Sites."
"Step 1" is changed to "Templates."
"Step 2" is changed to "Design."
"Step 3" is changed to "Pages."
2. Merged the "WYSIWYG editor" with the "Pages" tab menu (step 3). You can now customize your page instantly without have to click on WYSIWYG icon.
3. When starting RVsitebuilder - automatically redirect you to the page of the website which you had edited last time before you left RVsitebuilder.
4. Add sections element to your website. Choose one of our pre-made layouts to construct your site and customize any elements in the layout with your own content.
5. Blocks split your sections into a smaller segment. Use blocks to create an impressive new brilliant design for your site.
6. New panel toolbar lets you have full control over your site.
7. Drag and drop to rearrange your pages in the website instead of clicking on the move button.
8. Preview Mode that allows you to see only the current edit page in order to make process much faster.
RVsitebuilder 6 remove some components from RVsitebuilder version 5.4:
1. The tryout (demo for customers that web hosts publish on their website to allow their end-users try RVsitebuilder) is not available in RVsitebuilder 6. Users now can try RVsitebuilder with our demo directly.
6. Member Page
However, these components still working on the RVsitebuilder editor version 5.4 as it was.
Because this update is all-new, so the new editor doesn't support the old sites that made from RVsitebuilder version 5.4 and earlier. That's mean to use RVsitebuilder 6; you have to create the new site using the new editor.
You still be able to edit website made from the previous version smoothly by switching back to RVsitebuilder version 5.4 with just a single click on "Switch Version" function. You can switch between RVsitebuilder version 6 and version 5.4 anytime with the switch button.