If you cannot connect to the destination server by SSH via RVlogin SSH Gateway. It might be one of the following reasons.
1. The destination server has Firewall blocked.
: Please go to the destination server and allow the IP of your RVlogin SSH Gateway server.
2. Check the Hardening System.
3. The SSH Port might be incorrect.
: Please check at WHM (root) -> Plugins -> RVglobalsoft Manager -> RVlogin Manager -> Server Group which has the destination server listed -> click “Edit Server”. If the port is incorrect, please remove the server, and add it back with the correct port again. How to add Server?
4. Network Time-out
5. The destination server is down.
6. The destination server doesn’t has SSH Service.
More help, please contact us.
Article is closed for comments.