Before you install CloudLinux, make certain that your system meets all of their minimum requirements for new installations.
- SPEED Limits: CPU SPEED limit allows to set CPU limit in terms of % of a single core, or as a fixed number of Hz.
- Memory Limits: Memory is controlled using virtual (VMEM) and physical (PMEM) memory limits.
- IO Limits: IO limits restrict the data throughput for the customer.
- IOPS Limits: IOPS limits restrict the total number of read/write operations per second.
- Entry Processes Limit: This limit was created to prevent DoS attacks against web server.
- Number of Processes Limit: NPROC controls the total number of processes and threads within LVE.
- Network Limit: Network Traffic Bandwidth Control and Accounting System
- Compatibility Matrix