You can create bookmark to redirect to any position of your content in the same page in order to get faster view, such as “Back to Top
Just go to Step 3 -> Page Editor of the Page you want, and follow the guide below.
1. Highlight the sentence or word you would like to set link to.
2. Click “Insert/Edit Bookmark
3. Name the bookmark.
1. Highlight the sentence or word you want to set redirect to the bookmark
2. Click “Insert/Edit hyperlink”
3. Select "Place in this Document
4. Select the bookmark name you created
Article is closed for comments.