Please make sure your RVsItebuilder is latest version (5.4). (Look at the left corner at the bottom of any step in RVsItebuilder) If not, please contact your host provider to update RVsItebuilder for you.
Case 1. If your project is a fresh created in RVsItebuilder 5.4. You’ll get New WYSIWYG. You can use HTML editor in page editor of the page you want.
- Put mouse on the content area you want to insert custom code
- Click “Edit HTML” tool
- Once finished inserting your code, put mouse on the same content area in number 1.
- Click “Save”
Case 2. If your project was created with RVsItebuilder 5.2 , and got updated to RVsItebuilder 5.4. You will be with the Old WYSIWYG.
In Step 3 -> Page Editor, you need to put mouse on content area first, in order to open function "Source" to open and edit.
1. Go to cPanel -> File Manager, and create a file in the public_html
- Create file name (any you want) = myfeed.html
- Insert your script in this file
- You get this path = /public_html/myfeed.html
2. Go to RVsItebuilder -> Step 3 -> Page Editor -> HTML Editor , and insert code , as example by following.
<?php include 'myfeed.html'; ?>
3. Preview / Publish to check again.