Mobile Display Settings
The new project created in RVsitebuilder 5.4 will be a Responsive Website by default, to display perfectly in any screens whether Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
You can set website appearance on Mobile/Tablet Mode in Step 2 -> Website Settings -> Mobile Compatible.
1. “Enable”*, to set your website available for mobile mode. *Enabled by default.
“Disable”, to set your website NOT available as mobile mode, it can be opened on mobile but will not be mobile responsive mode.
2. “Text Color”, to set text color for your website content in mobile mode.
3. “Header Text Area”, to set the background color for header text area (Company Name, Slogan, and Logo) once opened in mobile mode.
4. “Hidden”, this menu is to let you hide and show the website header parts: Company Name, Slogan, Logo, and Header Banner to your heart’s content.
5. Once finished your business (design) in Step 2. Do not forget to press “Upload Template” at the left hand above toolbar, unless you want to back to do it all once again.