New WYSIWYS (Page Editor) allows you to paste the copied content/code from the external source to any pages in your website.
It then has a new feature “Copy/Paste” feature to help users do the content in the proper way.
Anytime, you’re going to paste content/code from external, please use this feature with the following guide.
1. Click “Copy/Paste” icon on toolbar.
2. Click on the content area you want to paste the content. Its background will turn to violet with tool icons appeared.
4. Icons in Detailed.
- “-”, to go down one level of the current element.
- “+”, to go up one level of the current element.
- “<<”, to go up one element.
- “>>”, to go down one element.
- “Copy” icon, to copy the current element.
- “Cut” icon, to remove the current element.
5. To copy any elements (div, p, or table), simply click “Copy” icon on the current element.
6. To remove any elements (div, p, or table), simply click “Cut” icon on the current element.
7. To paste the copied element, simply choose the destination position and click “Paste” icon on the toolbar.
8. To cancel the previous copied or removed values, simply click “Cancel” icon on the toolbar.
Article is closed for comments.