RVsitebuilder does support Google Maps since version 5.4.12. If your RVsitebuilder version is 5.4.12 or higher, then you can add Google Maps in the more easier way as following.
1. Once get in a page editor (WYSIWYG):
1.1 Place mouse on the position you want to place the Google Map
1.2 Visit “Widget” feature
1.3 Down to “Google” and select “Google Maps”
** Once selected “Google Maps”, your browser MIGHT TAKE NO ACTION, as because the browser was set to block the pop-up. This case you may look on the URL bar and click on the Pop-up blocked. And select to allow it in order to continue setting your Google Map.
2. RVsitebuilder Google Maps will require you to login to your google mail. Please feel free to login and ACCEPT our RVsitebuilder app to “View and manage your Google Maps Coordinate jobs”.
3. The Google Maps detail appears. Please insert your place and set the size of the Google Maps in your page here.
And hit “Insert”.
4. The Google Maps will promptly show in your page.
Don’t forget to press Save.
5. Done! Publish your website to see it!