Google Login Setup for Built-in Channels in your website
- Google Login Setup for Built-in Channels requires Google API Setup . If you don't setup it yet, please go setup by the guide first. If you did it already, you can continue to number 2.
- After the Google API setup is completed, go to https://console.developers.google.com to select project you created for your website.
- Click Library.
- Search for Google+ API.
- Enable Google+ API (Google+ API should be already enabled by setting Google API for Marketing (number 1). But if it’s not, just enable it again.)
- At Google Developer Console page, click Credentials.
- Select OAuth Client ID you created from number 1.
- Google Developer Console page will display Client ID and Client secret.
- Login as admin to your website.
- Go to website editor -> Site -> System Pages -> Login, click on Login form to open Login setting. Enable Google Login Setup.
- Insert Client ID and Client secret from number 8 to Google Login Setup, and click OK to complete setting.
If Google Login returns error when visitors try to login, please contact your host provider to allow google rule_id in ModSecurity by this guide.