Facebook Login Setup for Built-in Channels in your website
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps , select Add a New App.
- Insert Display Name and Contact Email you want facebook to connect with your website. Then click Create App ID.
- Insert the correct Security Check.
- Next page, look for product Facebook Login and select Setup.
- At Product menu on the left, find Facebook Login and click Settings.
And insert OAuth redirect URIs** and Save Changes.
**You can find OAuth redirect URIs in your website editor -> Site -> System Pages -> Login, click on Login form to open Login setting, look for Login Callback URL for facebook.)
- Select + Add Platform to continue.
- Select Platform as Website.
- Insert your website at Site URL and click Save Changes.
- Look for App Secret, and select Show.
- Login as admin to your website.
- Go to website editor -> Site -> System Pages -> Login, click on Login form to open Login setting, to enable Facebook Login Setup.
- User the data of App ID and App secret from number 13 to insert at Facebook Login Setup.