Twitter Login Setup for Built-in Channels in your website
9. In "App Details" tab, insert all the information required. (You can find Callback URL in your website editor -> Site -> System -> on "System Pages" list -> Login, click on Login form to open Login setting. On Login Setting panel, scroll and click "Social Login" button, you will be at "Site Config" Member, look for Twitter login redirect URL.)
10. At "Permissions" tab:
Access permission is "Read and Write"
Additional Permission is "Request email address from users"
And click Save.
11. Twitter API management page will display Consumer Key (API key) and Consumer Secret (API Secret).
12. Go to website editor -> Site -> System Pages -> Login, click on Login form to open Login setting, to enable Twitter Login Setup.
- Select twitter tab.
- Insert Consumer Key for Twitter Client ID and Consumer Secret for Twitter Client Secret.
- Click OK to add these values to your form.
- On Login Setting, click "Apply" to apply your setting.
- Click "Preview"
- Click "Save" to save all of your setting above.
13. The Twitter Login single sign-on is available for your user to login to your website without make a new register.