Welcome back for a Member Page! As we cut it out on RVsitebuilder 6, but for RVsitebuilder 7, it comes back! Set a page for privilege access for those who have login information as a member.
Now a Member page feature, we will call as a visibility function which you can set it for each page. Let see!
1. Click Site icon on the right corner.
2. Go to Pages.
3. Click 3-dots behind your page and select Visibility.
4. On Page Management, go to Visibility Tab and slide to custom for choosing a visibility and Save.
Public - All visitors can access.
All Member - All member on your website can access.
Restrict Member - Only group user you select can access.
- Administrator: Only Admin/Staff who is a member on your website can access.
- User: Only visitors who register on your website can access.