As you know about Member Page feature which comes back on RVsitebuilder 7, and it can make a value of your website.
So this article will talk about how the visitor can make registration on your website. You can place the registration button on your banner, sidebar, everywhere you need.
How visitors can register?
1. The registration page can access by www.yourdomain.com/register
2. There will be a field list for submitting a registration.
3. Once your visitor submits the form, they will get the verification email which you can design your own template by following the guide Wanna create a unique Email Template? Easy step to design your own!
How to design and manage your registration page?
1. Click Site -> Pages -> Register page
2. You can insert the section as a normal page.
3. For the registration field area, you can configure
3.1 Enable or Disable the registration. If you disable this function, the visitor can register with the social login which you can set by the following guide
3.2 Login Channel: If you enable all 3 channels, on the login page will show 3 tabs which visitor can choose to log in.
3.3 Password Strength
Selecting the level for visitor's password with High, Medium and Low.
High: Be minimum of nine (9) characters in length. Contains of Uppercase(A-Z)/Lowercase(a-z) Letters and Digit (0-9).
Medium: Be minimum of seven (7) characters in length. Contains of Uppercase(A-Z)/Lowercase(a-z) Letters and Digit (0-9).
Low: Be minimum of five (5) characters in length
Tips: We recommend a High level.
3.4 Enable/Disable Captcha
This function will protect your website from spam and abuse. To enable this function, you need to generate a key with Google reCAPTCHA.
Disable/Enable Admin Approval when the visitor registers on your website. And select the email you need to send to a new member. Also, you can create your own email template.
If your visitor forgets on some field, there will show an alert to remind them.