Avoiding a fake sign-up or registration on your website, also preventing spambots that seek the internet looking for signup forms to fill in, you need a CAPTCHA.
On the Register page, you can enable captcha to protect your website. But its require a site key and secret key which you need to generate from Google reCAPTCHA.
How to generate the key?
1. Log into your Google account.
Important! If you do not have a Google account, you will need to sign up for a Gmail account. You can do this for free here.
2. Go to reCAPTCHA site https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
3. Create your captcha by filling your information and submit.
4. It will generate the key which you need to copy and insert on RVsitebuilder.
5. Go back to RVsitebuilder interface. On your register page, insert the site ket and secret key