As an administrator, you can edit User Profiles. The User Profile is where you can change passwords, manage security roles.
What you can do on this page?
1. Resend a confirmation email. Once your visitor submits a registration on your website, there will be a confirmation email sent directly to the email which they use for registration. If they don't get it, you can click "Confirm" for resending again.
Noted: In case your user still doesn't click confirm on their email, this button will show as "Confirm". But if your user already clicked confirm the button will show as "Un-Confirm".
2. Log in as a user. If you need to know how this member can see, you can use this function. You will see the website on this user view.
3. View and update profile details. You can see the following information:
- E-mail Address
- User Name
- Mobile number
4. Update user password. If your member/user request for changing their password, you can support them by this function.
5. Social information.
Change Social information. If you enable Social Built-in Channel. You can adjust their details on the left side, click Config -> click Social Login tab.
See how to enable Social Built-in Channel:
6. Assign Role and User Group. See how it work here: Assigning role and grouping your visitors for more privilege!
7. Take a note
You can type a memo for an individual user.
8. Once you have made all of your changes click on Update.