Everyone can do!
To update RVsitebuilder CMS version, version 7.0 and above, to get bug-fixes and new improvements from changelog, can be done by website admin.
That means, if you're a user , you don't need to contact and wait for your Host Provider to update it for you!
Steps to update your RVsitebuilder CMS
1. Login to your website admin.
- For cPanel. You can login to your control panel -> RVsitebuilder 7 as the way to go to edit your website.
- For non-control panel or other control panel systems. You can login to your website admin you set for yourdomainname.com/admin/login
2. You will see a notification at the top right position.
3. Click the "Out-of-date".
4. You will be now at App management page.
5. Click "Update" and wait.
6. Once it's done. Your RVsiitebuilder CMS is the latest version now!