Everyone can do!
To update RVsitebuilder CMS version, version 7.0 and above, to get bug-fixes and new improvements from changelog, can be done by website admin.
That means, if you're a user , you don't need to contact and wait for your Host Provider to update it for you!
Steps to update your RVsitebuilder CMS
1. Login to your website admin.
- For cPanel. You can login to your control panel -> RVsitebuilder 7 as the way to go to edit your website.
- For non-control panel or other control panel systems. You can login to your website admin you set for yourdomainname.com/admin/login
2. You will see a notification at the top right position. Click the "Out-of-date".
3. You will be now at App management page. Click "Update" and wait.
4. The update is processing.
5. Once it's done. Your RVsitebuilder CMS is the latest version now!
Article is closed for comments.