1. Go to Partner Area https://rvglobalsoft.com/clientarea/ , login and go to Services.
2. Go to "NOC Licenses"
There're 4 main parts for license management:
1. To register license.
Click "Add RVskin external" or "Add RVsitebuilder external". Specify Public IP is for server IP, Private is for the server NAT/Firewall IP.
Once license added , it can be verified in our website here https://rvglobalsoft.com/verifyrvlicense
2. To transfer or edit current active license.
Click “Edit” after the license you want.
In the Edit pop-up panel, you can:
1) Transfer the current license to the new IP
2) Edit license IP for NAT/Firewall server; Public IP is for server IP, Private is for the server NAT/Firewall IP.
3. To delete current active license.
Click “Delete” for the license you want cancel and confirm it.
4. Remote API Access
This function allows our partner to add server IP(s) for Remote API Access freely. This's more easier way than making API request to us via ticket. Here you can add IP(s) for API connection anytime. Please carefully fill the IP list for Remote API Access below.
1) Add New Remote API Access
You can add Network IP Range such as "123.45.67.01 - 89".
This will mean all IPs under the Network range 123.45.67.01 - 89 will have permission to issue and delete RVskin or RVsitebuilder license.
2) Add and Delete RVskin, RVsitebuilder license (The "Add New Remote API Access" in number 1 must be done first)