You can add button in content area for more connections.
1. At Content area, place mouse on position you want to insert button.
2. On Center menu, click "Insert" and select "Button".
3. Select a design for your button.
4. To change the button text, click HTML Text tab, then change the content of a button.
5. Close the Button Settings panel or click anywhere inside your content area.
6. Click on button itself for more setting such as set it linked to external website URL.
Article is closed for comments.