Database error when you try to create new project or the process stuck when you create new page.
1. Create new project error:
>Cannot insert sitebuilder project info to database<
2. Create new page stuck on:
RVsitebuilder 6 requires MySQL strict mode Off that it will cause the problem when it's on.
Turn Off the MySQL and Setup RVsitebuilder 6 again.
If you're website owner who doesn't have server access, please contact your Host Provider to fix it by:
1. SSH root and run:
rm -f INSTALL_COMPLETE.php
2. Set mySQL Strict mode Off by this guide: https://support.rvglobalsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000136514-MySQL-strict-mode-function-breaks-RVsitebuilder-program
3. Go to WHM -> RVglobalsoft Manager -> RVsitebuilder Setup, and finish setup process.
4. Once it's done, the problem is fixed.
Article is closed for comments.